New and Exciting Programs for 2018
This month: Anica Scekic (right) will be exhibiting her mixed media art on the Library's Moving Wall Museum during the month of May. Anica is a new member of the Wilmot community since September of 2017. Please welcome her and check out her art work.
BAT MAN will be doing a Power Point slide show presentation at 2 pm Saturday, May 19th to discuss:
- White-nose Syndrome and its effect on the bat population in both NH and North America
- Why bats are important to the environment
- How the bat population is being affected by development and people
- Why having a bat house can help the bat population in your area
- May 22 - 4 p.m. Myles' Movie Night - for the young and young-at-heart movie clue is: "think Chocolate" popcorn will be served.
- May 24 - 7 p.m. Friends of the Wilmot Public Library (FOWPL) annual meeting. Deb Marshall, a Chinese medical herbalist, will demonstrate acupuncture on Michelle, the Library Director.
- June 10 - 7 p.m. A Journey Through Lyme Disease, speaker Mary Howe.
- June 16 - 1 to 5 p.m. - Wilmot Library BBQ and Get Together (details below)
- June 21 - 7 p.m. - Make a Special Greeting Card for a Special Occasion, for teens and up.
- July 12 - 5:30 to 6:30 - Fairy and Gnomes Festival with the WCA.
Canine Raffle - A raffle of several baskets of amazing dog treats, toys, food, and other items. This latest fundraiser is sponsored by the Friends of the Public Library (FOWPL). Baskets are displayed at the library. Tickets are $10.00, sold at the circulation desk.