- Jan 18th: Suzanne Leblanc, owner of Autumn Harvest Far
- Feb 8th: Dartmouth Professor Dr. Peter Travis, Chaucer's Canterbury Tales
- Feb 15th: Becky Field, "A Photographer's View of Cultural Diversity in NH
- Mar 22nd: Margo Burns, "From Mickey to Magoo: The Golden Age of Animation
- April 4th: Marc Beerman will present on WildLife Photography.
- April 18th: Tom Anderson, Intelligence Liaison Officer, "How to Report Suspicious Activity"
- April 22nd: Nola Aldrich will present her flute family and small recital presentation
- May 19th: Kid's Program, "The Bat Man" with live bats!
- May 24th: Deb Marshall, a Chinese medical herbalist will demonstrate acupuncture on Library Director!
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
The Wilmot Public Library has a lot of new and exciting programs for 2018:
Now you can search the Wilmot Public Library's collection catalog from your own home (or mobile device!) Click on the logo to the le...
Woohoo! The Wilmot Public Library is thrilled and honored to have been chosen the 2016 Library of the Year by the New Hampshire Library Trus...
Is it difficult for you to visit our library? Would you like to have books delivered to your home? If you are interested, call the W...