- Jan 18th: Suzanne Leblanc, owner of Autumn Harvest Far
- Feb 8th: Dartmouth Professor Dr. Peter Travis, Chaucer's Canterbury Tales
- Feb 15th: Becky Field, "A Photographer's View of Cultural Diversity in NH"
- Mar 8th: Sean Travis, "Stem Cell Knee Injections"
- Mar 22nd: Margo Burns, "From Mickey to Magoo: The Golden Age of Animation
- April 18th: Tom Anderson, Intelligence Liaison Officer, "How to Report Suspicious Activity"
- May 17th: Deb Marshall, a Chinese medical herbalist will demonstrate acupuncture on Library Director!
- May 19th: Kid's Program, "The Bat Man" with live bats!
I do daily facebook updates.
Please like us on facebook at Wilmot Public Library for events, cancellations, and photos of our great community.